PMR result... at least it was not a nightmare!! hahaz...

Tuesday, 30 December 2008
PMR result out todae... result not as good as i want... but at least i hav do my best...
but my feeling weird weird de wor...
coz at sch get result de feeling lyk comingbek from university lyk dat...
ngaiti... those student once got their result then HIGH till macam lyk got credit from university...
aiyer... yaeh... at least i hav win the deal between my dad n me...
i will buy a guitar n change my glasses!
yes!!!!!!
after taken result, went to star cineplex watch THE DAY THE EARTH STOOD STILL, wat to say? its a nice movie... decribes that human should start protect the Earth... ya... agree... got interest? go watch la... believe me... sure nice de....!!
this pmr result jux a beginning of our life... a new year reach... all my frens... put more effort in it!! GAMBATEH!!!!

6 comments:

  1. lulu_ma said...:

    congrats! so u plan to do wat stream in form 4? how about the others like jing yuan? is their result ok?

  1. Soya said...:

    science lo... a lot ppl suggest me go sc side... but all of them oso say very hard... arghh... dun think too much of it... never try never noe... hahaz... their result?? jing yuan got a bit dissapointed la... wei huang better then me lo... hahaz...

  1. lulu_ma said...:

    is ur science and maths subjects strong? if they are ok, and u have interests, then go ahead! dun listen to wat others say. listen to yourself. my seniors last time all say science stream very hard. Of course la, because it is something new to us in form 3 mah! Learn it then not difficult liao lo!

  1. Soya said...:

    not strong la... but at least still got standard la... ok... will piah de...

Followers