I'VE GOT WAT I WAN!!!!!

Sunday, 7 December 2008
06/12/2008-

for me… is a very lovely daz… I got a lots of things I hav been waitin for so long…

Dun noe y… mayb my mom good mood…. Coz 2dae is her birthday… hahaz… n oso 2daez is pc fair… hmm… wat is those I hav wited for so long?? A 4gb pendrive… n speaker wif sui sui de woofer…

This morning… mayb is a very bad morning for me… I wake up so early for watching TV… watch korea movie… when I watch halfly thr… my mom said that wanna go swimming… arghhh…!! So bad… but.. itz good oso… my swimming trunk n goggles all spoilt… then, mom bought me a set of it… kindda cool… ha… juz gone lyk dat a morning in swimming pool… n had lunch wif my mom n bro… eating 猪脚饭… yummy… so nice…

After dat.. go my ah ma house… visit her… n ltr go permata for pc fair wif family… wow… dat place really pretty cool… mom bought me a pendrive n a printer for her own.… by then… I still 不服… I still want a speaker… but then she say cal dad to buy…sigh….

Punteng wanna slp during afternoon… but coz helping mom pasang printer… so… no slp tiok… tired… tired….=.=”

During nite time… dad bek from job… I force him go buy the speaker that I want… haha… punting he dun wan de… but I hav waited for 2 year so we go pc fair again… lols… n…我的梦想实现了!!! Bought a SONIC GEAR de speaker… wif WOOFER!!! Kao… I turned so high thr…. When bek home… I faz faz go pasang liao… coz too late so 2dae baru write blog…

Wat I wanna say is… thankz… n happie burfdaez mom… I love u all!!

0 comments:

Followers