New... New... Guitar...

Saturday, 3 January 2009
Yes!!! Yesterday, dad bought me a guitar… n my new spec oso done… hahaz… so happy me…

I get this all from my result de la… so easy get these things merh??!

Lols… but my result oso not very gud eh… hahaz… bought the guitar yesterday, when reached home, I quickly take it out to try, im jux a beginner, try till now, I jux noe how to play C chord nia… n… my finger start feel pain liao… so bad… learn guitar is really not easy eh….

But, I had sworn that I must learn at least 1 year… ha… sure can de la… jia you wor… after yesterday de Happy Friday, I had noe that wat I nidda do for this year… I had done out a list… hope that all of it can success in this year lo… Must help me jia you orh…

yes!! cool guitar...

new year, new spec, new look!!




1 comments:

  1. lulu_ma said...:

    glad that u are clear of what u wanna achieve in 2009. work hard! gambateh!

Followers