Happie Burfdaezz to me.....^^

Friday, 30 January 2009
todae....
friday...

30.01.2009

my birthday...

waseh... punteng say wanna go visit frens house de... but sumone dunnoe disappear till whr ki... n yet not many ppl go... so... cancel...

noe wat i do??

go sing k at enter-k... im so sot sot 2dae... i go sing 2 round... 1st rund wif my family, second round wif my fren... hehex...
they still giv me suprise... buy me a cake bout RM90++ if not wrong la... so tq for u ppl... but... still got sikit 失望 lo... coz since laz year pei ying says dat wanna gather out singing... 2dae punteng can go de... but her car de key lost!!!! ish... 欠她那么久了,还是不能出席!

muz find tiok her next tym... wakakaka...

go for 团拜 at nite... arghhh... dun wan loso to much... keke...

wish for this year------- can handle well in my form 4 studies... n can learn more new things in kbsteens... kaka...
taken some photo:

waiseh... so big de cake...


ah wei wif me "zi pai"...

sing till tired liao...
singing...
大姐要回去读书了,当然要拍下照咯!! 一路顺风!!

0 comments:

Followers