shopping... movie...^^

Thursday, 27 November 2008
Today feel a bit lazy writing blog in Chinese version so started my 1st eng version blog…

Hang out wif kuaci n arnold them…. We meet at kok boon then start our ‘trip’… sumbody had cheated us say that she would cum but finally din turn out… so bad… arghhh….

Our trip started by goin parkson… walkin here n thr in the shopping mall… bored… after that, went to tun jugah for our lunch… I had order my favourite 铁板烧, while arnorld n kuaci had their chicken rice… we had some ‘gila’ moment at thr… I ki siao taking lots of photo thr… n yet… kuaci “pose-ing” here n thr… hahax…





our lunch... yummy... three siao kia...

After lunch, I 本来 wanna go for bowling but finally end up in cinema wif them… watched a very 幽默 n horror de movie….有只僵尸暗恋你… thr are lots of sexy begini gals n horror horror de vampire… the vampire really cool… n… 1 secret… I jux noe… 原来sally scare ghost movie…. Cover her face here n thr n im laughing here n thr… really surprised lookin her… lolx… anyways… it’s a nice movie… I loves it very much…

dun c this pics lyk dat... really scary.... wraghhhh...

After that… we all wented home ourself… have my dinner when bek home… after dinner, watch my favourite detectvie conan then went out wif family again… wow… play for whole daz still out… went to the new shopping mall… onetj… lots of computer stuff selling thr… WIF VERY CHEAP de PRICE… but… I din buy anytin… lolx… after that, dun noe whr my dad de mood…. Goin to Cold Storage… its oso the 1st tym I go…love that shopping mall very much coz its really most high class shopping mall I ever go in kch… bought a pair of beach thongs… mom pula purchase some daily used de stuff… after cold storage, we went on to HIJAU for supper… wish wont turn fatter liao… hahax…

Then finally end up at here… really tired todae… but… I lovin it…lolx…

2 comments:

  1. CKC said...:

    Nt bad ur blog!!N i hear the song liao!!Better den u sing de lah!!Ha!Ha!

  1. Soya said...:

    kao sai la u...
    swt...

Followers